Meetings & EventsThe beautifully appointed meeting rooms at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, located conveniently off the main lobby, provide the perfect space to host your next meeting. The audio/visual equipment built into the Magnolia and Camellia rooms offer convenient access to technology—without extra fees—that will enhance your meeting. Our meeting rooms perfectly fit 10 to 100 people. Our covered outdoor function space allows you to take meeting outside to enjoy fresh Florida air while staying safe from the elements. Whatever your meeting needs are, the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando will exceed your expectations.
Our award-winning staff is ready to assist with your event planning and will provide the highest level of service for your banquet or meeting. With 1,020 beautifully appointed guestrooms conveniently located within an easy stroll of the Orange County Convention Center, Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando is the perfect location to host your in-conjunction meeting or event while attending a convention.
Meeting Room Features:
- Two meeting rooms totaling 1,400 sq. ft.
- Both meeting rooms have restroom access and are connected by a private foyer
- A large, 720 sq. ft. outdoor, covered patio connects both meeting rooms
- Can be used as a pre-function or break-out area
- Outdoor space available for rent separately from meeting rooms
- Can be used as a designated smoking area for your meeting
- Conveniently located near one of our three outdoor pools
- Meeting rooms include an impressive selection of built-in audio/visual technology:
- Complimentary basic Wi-Fi 1
- Connectivity panel (VGA, HDMI, and RCA)2 connected to the meeting room video display
- 120” electronic screen with mounted HD projector in the Magnolia Room
- 60” LED HDTV in the Camellia Room
- Blu-Ray/DVD/CD player
- Audio receiver with ceiling mounted speakers
- Play audio from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad 3
- Wireless handheld and lapel microphone included in the Magnolia Room
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts’ in-house IT company is equipped to address additional technology needs (available for an additional charge)
- The meeting space, located adjacent to the hotel lobby, places you close to the hotel’s restaurants and service centers:
- Plaza Garden Buffet Restaurant
- Zebra’s Sports Bar & Grille
- Lite Bite Mini-Market & Deli
- Smoooth Java® Coffee Bar & Gifts—Proudly serving Starbucks® Coffee
- 24-hour business center
2 Presentation computer is not included; a rental can be arranged at an additional charge.
3 User must provide all audio/visual cords.