Notice of Accessibility
Our hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities, and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
- Sloped public entrance
- Service animals welcome
- Accessible route from public entrance to:
- Guest services desk
- Lobby bathrooms with accessible stall and sink
- Restaurant with accessible pathways to tables
- Meeting room/ballroom with assistive listening devices for meetings
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool with pool lift
- Business center
- Self-parking area for cars and vans with ample access aisles on both side of the vehicle
- Elevators to upper floors
Accessible Guest Room Spaces
- Mobility-accessible doors with at least 32 inches of clear door width
- Lowered door viewer
- Lever handles on all doors
- Visual and audible fire alarm
- Transfer benches
- Roll-in showers (in fully handicapped accessible rooms)
- Grab bars in shower area
- Handheld shower wand
- ADA compliant toilet
- Lower towel rack
- Accessible closet
- TTY (Text Telephone Device)–available upon request
- Televisions with closed captioning for the hearing impaired
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando committed to ensuring digital accessibility for guests with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taking during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and Voice Over screen reader technologies
Accessibility of the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando Website relies on the following technologies to work with the combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
- List third-party integrations such as Tripadvisor, Instagram, TripTease, ChatBots, etc
Feedback & Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel or require help reserving an ADA accessible accommodation, please reach out to us with the contact information below.