Are you planning a trip to Orlando during the fall season? Be sure to stop by SeaWorld for their Halloween Spooktacular celebration.
The celebration, which continues until October 29, is designed for families with children of all ages. It features attractions with iconic Sesame Street characters for the youngsters and a dance party event where families can meet sea-inspired characters. During Spooktacular, children are encouraged to dress in their Halloween costumes for an evening of trick-or-treating in the park.
Seaworld’s Halloween Spooktacular Highlights include:
- Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween – Bring the little ones for an unforgettable Halloween celebration with their favorite Sesame Street characters. The Count is feeling down this Halloween season, and his Sesame Street friends have to help raise his spirits. Join them for a song-filled show where you can dance, play, and sing along to the music.
- Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast – A fan favorite, Count von Count’s Spooktacular breakfast is back and brings with it a delicious buffet accompanied by the Count’s Sesame Street friends. You are encouraged to make reservations ahead of time. Tickets to the breakfast start at $9 for kids and $19 for adults.
- Penelope’s Garden Party – Penelope’s Garden Party features a live DJ, showers of bubbles, and photo opportunities you don’t want to miss out on.
- Waves of Trick-or-Treat Fun – Beginning at 11 a.m. until the park closes, youngsters can get dressed up in their Halloween costumes and trick-or-treat by visiting a variety of sea-themed stations handing out delicious sweets!
- Halloween Dance Party – Join in with Princess Penelope and friends for an evening of dancing to remember. The Spooktacular Dance Party features line-dancing classics and bubbles galore. The party kicks off every evening an hour before closing and is a perfect way to end the night.
Orlando is the perfect destination for an unforgettable Halloween-themed fall vacation, and the Rosen Inn gives you a luxurious, affordable, and convenient place to stay during your adventures. Located on International Drive, the Rosen Inn puts you in the heart of the action.
If you’re planning a trip to the Orlando area near Halloween and want to be close to major attractions, contact us at 407-996-8585.