Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
9000 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
800-999-8585 | 407-996-8585
Check-In Time: 4:00 p.m., Check-Out Time: 11:00 a.m.
- About 0.5 miles from the Orange County Convention Center
- 3 miles from Universal Orlando Resort™
- 3 miles from SeaWorld®
- 2 miles from Aquatica®
- 3 miles from Discovery Cove™
- 8 miles from Walt Disney World Resort® and theme parks
- 10 minutes or less from world-class shopping, including outlet options
- Across the street from entertainment mecca Pointe Orlando
- 12 miles from the Orlando International Airport
- 9 miles from Camping World Stadium
- About one hour from Atlantic Ocean beaches
- 90 minutes or less from the Gulf Coast beaches, Busch Gardens, and the Tampa Bay Rays Tropicana Field
Our affordable Orlando hotel includes 1,020 guestrooms. Rooms feature either two double beds or one king bed with a mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron and iron board, USB charging station with alarm clock, telephone with voicemail, electronic safe, 32” flat panel HDTV with the Disney channel and HBO, free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public areas, and individually controlled air conditioning and heat. Fully ADA compliant rooms are available upon request, including rooms with roll-in showers and hearing accessibility such as visual alarm and notification devices for incoming telephone calls and door knock. To reserve an accessible room, contact 407-996-8585.
- No resort fees
- Three swimming pools (Pools 1 and 3 are heated seasonally, pool 3 is non-smoking)
- Video arcade game room with outdoor pool table under covered area
- Children’s playground
- Gift shop
- Business center services include faxing and copying
- Fully-equipped computer workstations are available for a nominal fee
- Complimentary airline and cruise ship boarding pass printing
- Package shipping (only with a prepaid label) and receiving—boxes shipped to the hotel for guest receipt will incur a handling charge
- Please contact the business center for further details and pricing
- Self-service coin laundry facilities
- Valet laundry and dry cleaning services
- Uniformed security patrolling hotel 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Free, gated parking
- Pets welcome in designated pet rooms for an additional fee (see Pet Policy below)
Our Universal Partner Hotel Vacation Planning Center can help make your stay even more pleasant by planning for a variety of events. Our services include:
- Making advanced reservations on the free scheduled shuttle service to Universal Orlando Resort™ and SeaWorld Orlando®
- Securing transportation to the Orlando International Airport or Walt Disney World® theme parks (nominal fee applies)
- Theme park admission ticket sales and information on guest discounts at certain theme parks
- Restaurant and dinner theater reservations
- Car rentals
- Babysitting services
Another great service provided to our guest is reliable transportation. Platinum Transportation, our on-site taxi provider, is widely recognized for their airport shuttle services. Contact them in advance of your arrival at PlatinumTransportation.com or by calling locally at (407) 492-8888.
Hotel Safety & Security
Our main priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and associates. Rosen Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to visually inspect all guestrooms for wellness checks, security, maintenance, or other purposes, even when the Room Occupied sign is displayed.
- Plaza Garden Restaurant serves a breakfast buffet daily from 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and a buffet-style dinner from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. A full food and alcohol menu is also available for dinner.
- Lite Bite Mini-Market/Deli, open 24 hours, features a variety of small meals to go, snacks, and beverages
- Zebra’s Sports Bar & Grille, open daily from 3 p.m. until late, features nightly happy hour drink specials, a grille menu for dine-in or carry-out, and lively Karaoke nights
- Smoooth Java Coffee Bar & Gifts™ serves freshly brewed Starbucks® coffee, delicious smoothies, an assortment of fresh pastries, Blue Bunny® ice cream, sundaes, and milkshakes. Gifts and souvenirs are also sold at our café.
Responsible pets arriving with their well-behaved humans are welcome to stay with prior approval. Advance reservations are required. For additional information, conditions, and charges, please visit our Pet Policy page. A non-refundable $15.00, plus tax, per night fee applies.
Download Pet Policy Form
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2018 Universal Studios. © 2018 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved.