NASCAR fans, the most wonderful time of the race season is rounding the corner as Daytona Speedweeks prepares to pull into Daytona Beach, Florida, on Tuesday, February 9, through Sunday, February 14, 2021. The Central Florida spectacle will feature racing events throughout the week, culminating with the main event: The Daytona 500.
Daytona Speedweeks Events
Here are some of the exciting events to look forward to during Speedweeks.
- Busch Clash at Daytona – The Busch Clash will be in Daytona for the first time. On Tuesday, February 9, some of the biggest names will race in this invitation-only nighttime event.
- Daytona 500 Qualifying – On Wednesday, February 10, watch as fan favorite drivers battle to claim a qualifying spot on the front row of the Daytona 500 lineup.
- Duel at Daytona – Attendees will be treated to two races on the Thursday, February 11 – Duel at Daytona – as drivers compete to claim a Daytona 500 starting position.
- Nextera Energy 250 – Watch as the best truck drivers in the Camping World Truck Series race at Daytona in this exciting, high-octane event on Friday, February 12.
To kick-off the NASCAR Xfinity Series and ARCA Mendards Series seasons on Saturday, February 13, Daytona Speedweeks is offering two races for the price of one:
- NASCAR Racing Experience 300 – The next generation of NASCAR drivers make a name for themselves in this race against veteran drivers looking to gain momentum going into the Daytona 500.
- Lucas Oil 200 – This race features up-and-coming NASCAR superstars battling it out under the lights.
2021 Daytona 500
Come watch “The Great American Race” as fans from all over gather to cheer their favorite drivers on to a career defining win. The pinnacle of NASCAR racing, the historic Daytona 500 is expected to produce a memorable race this year. It is an event that fans should not miss.
Stay in Orlando During Daytona Speedweek
If you are planning on attending the Daytona 500 or any of the Daytona Speedweek events, why not make a vacation out of it by heading over to Orlando to also enjoy Orlando’s top theme parks and attractions? By booking a stay at the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, you can experience all Central Florida has to offer after your long day at the races.
The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando offers clean, comfortable rooms at affordable prices near all of the exciting International Drive restaurants, bars, and attractions. We also take extra precautions to help keep our guests and associates safe. Plexiglass partitions have been added at the front desk as well as social distancing markers on the floor in most common areas. You’ll find more hand sanitizers around the hotel in key spots like near the elevators, restaurants, and fitness center. Common areas and high touch points are cleaned more often with hospital-grade, EPA-approved hand sanitizer. And guestrooms are sanitized with the same disinfectant prior to your arrival. We want to ensure your return to Rosen is a safe and relaxing one.
To book a room at the perfect pit stop for all your Speedweeks festivities, call the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando today at 407-996-8585, or click the orange button at the top of the page to reserve your room.