Since Orlando is such a popular destination for tourism and vacationing throughout the year, it’s no surprise that every fall the city transforms into a giant Halloween celebration. Festivities range from cute events appropriate for all ages, to realistic, horror-themed events suitable for teenagers and up. No matter what you’re looking for, Orlando is sure to have the perfect Halloween bash for you.
Some of the family-friendly events offered this year include:
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – On select nights through October 31, your little ones can see Mickey Mouse and the entire Disney family at the Magic Kingdom® Park to celebrate Halloween with the entire family. Costumes are encouraged and trick-or-treating is available for the little ones. In addition, the Scream-O-Ween Dance Party gives you a chance to get down with your favorite Disney characters.
- SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular – Come experience an underwater All Hallows’ Eve celebration unlike anything else you’ve seen at SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular. There’s trick-or-treating, up-close animal encounters, and sea-themed arts and crafts awaiting you. The celebration goes on every weekend in October.
- I-Drive 360 – The Orlando Eye will light up orange to give International Drive that Halloween feel between October 29 and October 31. Additionally, trick-or-treating and a live DJ will accompany a costume and dance contest appropriate for the whole family at I-Drive 360.
For those families with teenagers or adults looking for frightening thrills:
- Halloween Horror Nights 26 – For the twenty-sixth year in a row, Universal Orlando™ Resort is taking the stuff of nightmares and bringing it to life in the ultimate of horror-filled thrills. On select nights from September 16 through October 31, you can explore nine all-new haunted houses and a range of scare zones that are sure to keep you abundantly scared.
- Spooky Empire – Open from October 7 to the 9, the largest horror convention in the nation comes to Orlando. Featuring Millie Bobby Brown from the Netflix series “Stranger Things” and the musician Weird Al Yankovic, the convention is sure to appeal to all horror enthusiasts. The convention also includes a tattoo festival, costume contest, and more.
No matter the age range of your family or the type of thrills you’re looking for, Orlando has something to suit every taste. The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando is located on International Drive, right in the heart of the Halloween festivities. Give us a call today at 1-800-999-8585 to book your room or for more information about local events and room availability.