Guests visiting Universal Orlando Resort™ can enjoy two parks’ worth of holiday cheer this Christmas season as both Universal Studios and Universal’s Islands of Adventure are hosting resort-wide festivities. From November 16 through January 5, Holidays at Universal Orlando™ will include yuletide celebrations featuring characters and settings from one of the biggest film franchises in the world.
Holiday Events at Universal’s Islands of Adventure™
• Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular – Inside Seuss Landing at Universal’s Islands of Adventure, guests will be transported to Who-Ville for a visit with The Grinch in a warm-hearted, musical stage show that brings the story of Dr. Seuss’s infamous Christmas curmudgeon to life.
• The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle – Every night at dusk, wondrous projection mapping makes Hogwarts come alive during The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle. The seven-minute outdoor production rotates every 20 minutes until park closure and is followed by a dazzling firework display.
• Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Author J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World is transformed into a wintry realm as the streets of Hogsmeade are draped in brilliant lights, festive garland, and snowy decorations. Guests can stroll through Hogsmeade and enjoy seasonal treats and Butterbeer drinks while the Frog Choir sings classic holiday melodies. For more magical holiday fun, guests can ride the family-friendly Flight of the Hippogriff coaster, visit Olivander’s wand shop, experience Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, or tackle the new Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure before taking the enchanting Hogwarts Express train ride from Hogsmeade Station to London inside Universal Studios.
Holiday Events at Universal Studios
• Christmas in Diagon Alley™ – The Harry Potter-themed London and Diagon Alley sections of Universal Studios are enhanced with festive lights and decorations for the holidays. In addition to seasonal food and beverage options, guests can enjoy a special holiday show at King’s Cross Station featuring four original songs by Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees, including the super catchy “My Baby Gave Me a Hippogriff for Christmas.”
• Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s – Universal Studios’ signature parade is an experience that is not to be missed. The holiday staple features balloons, dancers, confetti, and 15 Macy’s floats decorated with characters such as the Minions, Shrek, Trolls, and, of course, Santa Claus.
A Convenient Stay for the Holidays
When in Orlando for the holidays, stay at the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, a Universal Partner Hotel. We are minutes from Universal Orlando Resort™, CityWalk, and all the restaurants and attractions on International Drive. We offer comfortable, luxurious, and clean rooms at an affordable price. Reserve your stay today by calling 407-996-8585 or by clicking “Book Now” at the top of the page.