There are few better ways to get a feel for the local Orlando culture and energy than to attend one of our sporting events. If you’re planning an Orlando vacation, be sure to free up some time to catch an Orlando Magic basketball game.
Seeing the Orlando Magic is more than just attending a basketball game – you get to see all that The Magic has to offer, including a thrilling halftime show at each game, light and video shows, and unique bars and restaurants.
The Orlando Magic calls the Amway Center home, and this award-winning arena in the heart of downtown features something for everyone, including:
- Dining and drinking options like Jernigan’s, the Amway Center’s own fine dining experience where guests can enjoy fantastic foods while viewing the game right from the dining table
- Interactive areas designed for adults and children alike
- STUFF’s Magic Castle: an indoor playground for the little ones in the family
- VIP seating options and luxury viewing suites
- Official Orlando Magic NBA gear at the Team Shop presented by Adidas
If you’re planning on being in Orlando on April 3, don’t miss the chance to see the Orlando Magic take on the New York Knicks at home.
The Magic’s roster is chock full of young, talented players, led by head coach Steve Clifford; this is going to be a game to remember.
Tickets range from $22 for general bowl seating, all the way up to $1,000+ for floor seating, so there’s an option for every budget.
Need a place to stay on your visit to Orlando? Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando is located conveniently close to the Amway Center. Our locally-owned hotel is the perfect option for those looking for clean, comfortable rooms at a reasonable price. You will also be in a great spot for experiencing the best of Orlando’s dining, shopping, and entertainment right on I-Drive. To book your room today, give us a call at 407-996-8585.