Enjoy a high energy Independence Day celebration at SeaWorld Orlando this year. Dance parties, spectacular shows, and of course, a brilliant fireworks display make this a celebration you’ll remember for years to come. Take your holiday to the next level by upgrading to enjoy a behind the scenes peek at SeaWorld, amazing animal encounters, and prime seating for the fireworks. The family-friendly activities make this perfect for those visiting with kids and extended family.
Special Events on July 4 at SeaWorld
- Dance Parties: Electric Ocean is SeaWorld’s summer after dark spectacular and it will be in full swing for you to enjoy on July 4. The event includes family-friendly dance parties under the stars with music by some of Orlando’s best DJs.
- Special Shows: Sean Lions Tonite is just one of the special shows you’ll enjoy as part of the Electric Ocean celebration on July 4.Join Clyde, Seamore, and the SeaWorld Mime In this hilarious comedy special as they parody memorable moments guest have at SeaWorld.
- Patriotic Fireworks Extravaganza: You can catch Ignite, SeaWorld’s end-of-day show, anytime you visit but on July 4, the show will be extra special. You won’t want to miss out on viewing the patriotic finale featuring fireworks, pyrotechnics, and lasers, sure to leave you in awe. Behind the Scenes tour attendees get prime seating for the fireworks. Speaking of which…
Upgrade for Extra Fun
- Go Behind the Scenes: Escape the heat and make special memories this Independence Day with the Behind-the-Scenes Up-close Tour. You’ll meet amazing penguins, sharks, and other aquatic creatures while learning about their care and conservation efforts.
- Use Quick Queue®: Summertime is busy at SeaWorld and if you are hoping to make the most of your July 4 visit, upgrading to Quick Queue® Unlimited lets you skip the lines on the most popular rides. This means you’ll spend less time waiting for rides like Manta and Mako and more time enjoying the park and observing the animals in their habitats.
- Reserve Seats: Make sure you have the best view of the special Independence Day firework finale. Upgrade to premier floor or lower level seating and enjoy the dazzling show in the sky above.
Stay close to the fun at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
Book your Orlando stay at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando and enjoy our prime location on International Drive. SeaWorld Orlando is just 3 miles away and just across the street you’ll enjoy shops, dining, and entertainment at Pointe Orlando. Easy access to Interstate 4 makes day trips to the Florida coast possible as well. To book your stay at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, call us at 407-996-8585.