Treat yourself to some retail therapy in Orlando. Shop at over 180 designer stores at the Orlando International Premium Outlets including Converse, Aeropostale, and H&M. Whether you are looking for gifts to take home or something special for yourself, you’ll love the selection of on-trend fashion and accessories. Before you venture out to Florida’s largest shopping destination, make sure you have a game plan. Follow these tips on how to make your shopping day a success.
- Fuel up for your shopping expedition with a good meal, and don’t forget to hydrate. The open-air shopping center can get hot in the summer, so you may also want to bring a bottle of water to re-hydrate throughout the day.
- For the same reason, you’ll also want to keep an eye on the weather. In the summer there is a high possibility of showers in the afternoon, so bring an umbrella or poncho to avoid getting soaked. During the winter months a jacket may be necessary, especially if you are venturing out in the evening.
- Save money by riding the free shuttle to the outlets from your hotel. Make sure you reserve your seat with the concierge and confirm return times. You’ll be dropped off and picked up by the Tommy Hilfiger store, which offers special discounts for shuttle riders.
- Taking the free shuttle also lets you avoid crowded parking lots. This comes in handy especially during Black Friday and the busy holiday shopping season. You’ll have plenty of time to hunt for Black Friday deals as the outlets will be open from 10 a.m. on November 23 and until 11 p.m. on November 24.
- After all that shopping you’re bound to work up an appetite. Snacks and quick service options are available at the food court or enjoy a full service dining experience at Vinito Ristorante. For those in need of a caffeine fix, Starbucks is located by Clarks and Tourneau Outlet.
- For extra savings throughout the year, visit the Orlando International Premium Outlet website before your trip. On the store directory you’ll find a list of brand-specific deals so you’ll know where you can get the most for your dollar.
Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando offers comfortable accommodations and luxurious amenities so you can relax after a long day of shopping. Feast on a healthy buffet breakfast at our Plaza Garden Restaurant then catch the free shuttle to enjoy the many designer deals. To book your stay, call 407-996-8585.