Downtown Orlando is known for its night life. There are so many unique bars to visit and places to see that you might not know where to start. If you’re the kind of person who just can’t wait for Christmas to come every year, then you need to check out Frosty’s Christmastime Lounge. There the holiday spirit never dies, and it is Christmas all year long. Among all of Orlando’s exciting bars, Frosty’s truly stands out. Here are five reasons to check out Frosty’s next time you go downtown.
- The Atmosphere – If you’re into Christmas, you’ll be into Frosty’s. They have holiday movies playing on the TV’s, vintage decorations adorning every nook and cranny, and even a Christmas sleigh from the 1800’s hanging from the ceiling. It is impossible not to feel the warm, fuzzy holiday spirit after stepping inside.
- Unique Drinks – Naturally, the drinks also share the winter holiday theme, but with a Florida twist. Their signature drinks are actually holiday snow cones. A crowd-pleaser is the “Coconuts Roasting Over an Open Fire” snow cone, featuring coconut rum and fresh shredded coconuts. Frosty’s also has winter seasonal beers all year long, so fans of classic Christmas ales will also be pleased.
- Nostalgia – At Frosty’s, you will be able to gather around with friends or family to remember all the fun times of holidays past. The wood-paneled bar, Christmas lights, giant nutcrackers, dancing Santa Clauses, reindeer, and holiday movies are sure to call to mind happy Christmas memories.
- Music and Dancing – Frosty’s is a great place to relax and have a drink in the lounge, but it’s also great for dancing as well! The music is a mix between pop hits and Christmas favorites, so there’s a little something for everyone in your group.
- Snow – If you’re lucky, you’ll get to experience the magic of snow in the bar. It’s not set on a regular timer and goes off at random intervals, so it’s always exciting when it happens. There’s no other place in Orlando where you can see snow at the bar every night, and it’s little touches like that which make Frosty’s special.
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando is perfectly located near so much of what Orlando has to offer to visitors. You can easily get downtown for a night of fun, in addition to all the attractions on I-Drive right next door. There’s no other place which combines convenience, quality of service, comfort of rooms, and affordability like the Rosen Inn. See the Rosen difference for yourself by booking your stay today at 407-996-8585.