Whether you’re here for leisure or looking to spend a night away from the office and meetings, a cozy pub boasting craft beers and delicious bites is just the right thing for getting some relaxation. Enjoy the fruits of our local Orlando Breweries’ labor at these great Orlando craft beer spots.
- World of Beer – If you want a large variety of beers in Orlando, this is the spot for you. Their selection features over 500 beers from around the world including craft drafts as well as a pub menu offering soft pretzels and burgers.
- Yard House – Over 100 Beers on tap plus an extensive menu of delicious cocktails and bites including their Wisconsin fried cheese curds, giant onion ring tower, and “Vampire-Style” street tacos. The name Yard House comes from their famous beer glasses! If you love one of their drafts, be sure to get a “Half Yard” full to enjoy.
- Teak Neighborhood Grill – This is Orlando’s prime spot for burgers and brews. Their craft beer selection is constantly growing and changing, so you’ll want to visit more than once. If you’re not into beer as much, check out their Bloody Mary Bar during brunch on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Ask to see their secret “underground” menu for even more awesome options.
- Gnarly Barley – This relatively new spot for craft beers in Orlando features sandwiches, specials, brunches, and local beer, of course. Hop over for a nice selection of rotating beers, ciders, and meads.
- Crafted Block and Brew – If you are into beer and artisan food, this place is for you. From their pickle fries to their Grand Marnier® crème brûlée, their food is made to taste great alongside tons of beers and cocktails. Can’t decide? Choose a flight!
When you stay in the heart of entertainment in Orlando, you’ll never run out of things to do. Book your vacation at the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando by calling 407-996-8585 and experience Orlando breweries like the locals do.