The whole point of going on vacation is to get a break from the stress of everyday life, so you don’t want to do anything that inadvertently carries stress into your trip. Take a look at these tips on how to enjoy a stress-free vacation.
- Don’t overschedule. That’s what you do during your work week. Plan less activity during your vacation, even if you have a lot of sightseeing on your list, so you can be available for unexpected delights.
- Get the information ahead of time. Don’t make a trek to an exclusive restaurant or museum only to find that it’s not open. Plan ahead with all the opening hours, dress codes, addresses, directions and other information you need to avoid the stress of things going wrong.
- Trade off the little decisions. Should you take a taxi or the subway? Should you grab lunch by the pool or call room service? You can waste hours on your vacation making these tiny choices and trying to please everyone. Instead, assign a different person each day to make the minor decisions.
- Look at the map. Plan your excursions to do as little backtracking as possible. And turn on your pedometer or fitness tracker, so you feel good about all that walking.
- Pack light. Most vacations don’t require lots of complicated outfits, and it doesn’t matter if you wear the same thing twice. Start by choosing a couple of pairs of comfortable shoes, and plan your packing around them.
Stay Near the Action
When traveling, it’s all about location! To save yourself stress, be sure to pick a place to stay that’s close to all of the attractions or events you want to attend on your trip. In Orlando, there’s no better place to stay than the Rosen Inn. Located right on IDrive, you’ll be close to all of the attractions and great restaurants Orlando has to offer. Plus, with amenities like free wifi, a pool, and an arcade room, there’s something for everyone. Book your stay today by calling us at 407-996-8585.